- Training Schools
Spring School on Mixed Integer Nonlinear Optimization and Applications
10. Oct. 2014
The MINO Initial Training Network of the European Union and the ICT COST action TD1207 announce a school for doctoral students and post-docs of mathematics and computer science. It is intended for people interested in the general field of nonlinear finite dimensional optimization.
The three-day course features distinguished senior lecturers covering the following topics:
- Robust Optimization and the Quadratic Assignment Problem
- Polynomial Optimization problems
- Real World Applications of Optimization
- Nonlinear Mixed Integer Optimization
List of speakers
- Ruud Brekelmans (Tilburg University)
- Claudia D’Ambrosio (Laboratoire d’Informatique de l’Ecole Polytechnique)
- Dick den Hertog (Tilburg University)
- Monique Laurent (CWI, Amsterdam, and Tilburg University)
- Frauke Liers (Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Martin Mevissen (IBM)
- Jawad Omari (ORTEC consultants)
- Renata Sotirov (Tilburg University)
- Etienne de Klerk (Tilburg University)
In case you wish to attend, please send a CV to L.M.Laurijssen@uvt.nl which should include the following information:
Name, Affiliation, PhD student/post-doc/senior, Research focus, Name of supervisor (if applicable).
Deadline: 14.01.2015 !
For further information visit: http://www.mino-itn.unibo.it/mino-cost-springschool-tilburg
The slides are available through the following link: